Angela M. Kneale
- 10 years experience as a Multi-faceted and diversified private consultant for entrepreneurs in International trade, domestic, and international real-world organizational development and reconstruction.
- Personal Executive Management
- Construction contract editing & revisions
- Managed small business startup with gross involvement of $150,000<->$27mil->
- International logistic & technical business implementation
- Media spokesperson and public relations mode
- Researched existing infrastructure & environmental issues.
- Developed public opinion poll; on a 12 year infrastructure project.
- Interviewed, hired, & trained staffs up to 25-450 personnel.
- Fundraised for lobbying firm in Capitol Hill, DC
- Created & implemented clients' nationwide supply chain tracking
- Expedited domestic & international field operations.
- Researcher for special projects
- Sole proprietorship since 1991
- Self-employed for 10 years
- Consultant with national & grassroots approach
- Relational database design
- Technical Support
- Expeditor on startups
- Managing Forwarders, Brokers & Carriers In Your International Supply Chain- Global Training Center - 2014
- USA Representative, APEC- Hawaii - 2011
- Personal Security- Elite Training Systems, Hawaii- 2009-11
- Environmental Organizing- University of Montana - 1996
- Courses M.S.M. - I.T. Enterprise database, telecommunications - Colorado Technical University - 11/2003-2/2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Music - Ithaca College- 1999
- Japanese Language- SERC - University of Nebraska - 1992
No References available