Here's a skeleton outline of the major issues:
1. Foreign laws generally send victims to prison, even if the victim wins in court.
2. Using social media to log daily attacks can be tried by the USA in a foreign nation such as Japan as defamation, even if the statements are TRUE!
3. Torture and specifically cybertorture reporting, and self reporting can expose relatives of "classified or top secret" families.
4. The documentation of a torture complaint under any treaty or wearing a domestic notarized affidavit incurs retaliation from local state actors to cyber related issues such as; autoword corrections and censorship bots or software.
5. The current approach, is detrimental since there is a lack of any victims' compensation worthy of disruption to a functional and independent life no matter how meager an existence.