Sunday, August 28, 2016

Find Vegan Energy in Toxic Mold Mycotoxin Poisoning

Angela Kneale is a survivor of Toxic Mold aka Mycotoxin poisoning. What is contained in this page and blog is my personal experiences in living with and reducing symptoms of the Toxic mold strains in MY body and in my belongings. This is my personal journal as many have asked me questions about how I was able to get healthy from Mold Mycotoxin poisoning experiences. Also, I have a resurrection gene. 8/28/2016
This week, my Alkaline mineral Energy Drink shipment arrived, and I got a couple bags of it to 2 people on island. When I was first introduced to Liv International  and the Green 2O, I was helping a handful of U.S. military members and guys I trained with who like the alkaline & paleo diet or who were contaminated with Mycotoxins from toxic mold strains. I learned that some were sick and couldn't move, like my symptoms, but were bed ridden at Tripler Hospital. So, their coach asked me what I was doing and did. So, I let them know my top two things that got me moving again.

 My top 2 things:
1. Green 2O by Liv International
2. Digestive enzymes for appropriate diet (ie, vegan enzyme)

Though it took a couple of weeks and they snuck the alkaline energy drink to the hospital, the marine was able to get moving enough to get out of the hospital. I mean, this Alkaline energy drink is AMAZING! The formulator's father is also a retired Army General. There were 3 other things I did (see below), aside from a total diet overhaul. 

Personal Update:
This morning I sat down with an Americano with my MCT oil and added some coconut water to write about my week. Early this week I found that I could barely swim half a lap at my local gym. The week before, I had done grocery/meal runs for an elderly someone who has mycotoxin poisoning symptoms. Even without entry at their recently abandoned residence wasn't enough to avoid re-exposure. I found black crud in my hair from standing outside and speaking with them. I'm guessing it fell out of the roof/awning as we spoke on the walkway in front of her residence. Also, On Tuesday;- I attended a Free seminar where the Rife Frequency Beam ray was on for the duration of the seminar and set to zap bugs and any possible Hepatitis A in the room, I was quite tired physically after attending only the tail end of the seminar. Hawaii recently had a Hepatitis A scare and closure of nearly a dozen Sushi restaurants. So, naturally the people I spend my time with are more aware of possible unintended contamination. On wednesday, I had scheduled a colonic since I feel the colon is a great place for mold to find matter to grow on. The Toxic mold is an unwelcome and difficult to digest organism that doesn't build the immune system like cheese molds. I took alot of extra digestive enzymes to break down these microscopic delicacies.

So, in the Banter of my continuing to live with toxic mold some things that I did last time are gelling. 

1. Daily sauna/steamroom 
2. Colonic
3. Consume oregano - In my original batch of Vegan Rainforest Chile- bio hack I used a quart of blanched oregano that I had frozen as my chile base.  I made this chile somewhere around month 3-4 living at the contaminated house.  I lived with the mold and parasites around me for 10 months and had allergy symptoms at month 1 of moving into the Pauoa Valley 12b microclimate on Oahu. At Month 8 I was unable to walk across the pavers and was winded before I could enter the house. At the beginning, I walked, sometimes barefoot on the walkway that was covered in mold slime. I mean we are talking a patch of sidewalk that was between the covered garage to the front door of the house over 12'x 3.5' coated with stachybotrys. It had the drippings of the roof awning and the cover of the rainforest vines to prevent major direct sunlight nearly 24/7. That is not to mention the interior bathroom, window opened over this walkway, that had something that resembled aspergillosis growing on the ceiling.