Bugging Out:- Belongings are critical and leaving them is not a good option. This can include the Car/ Vehicle as a solid and/or mobile Home base.
Winter to Sub-Zero - Key is to Stay DRY everywhere.
Summer to Tropical Climate - Key is to Stay HYDRATED & Maintain Body temperature
- BUGOUT RULES
- TAKING CAR OF VEHICLE IS TAKING CARE OF #1
- NO EATING IN THE VEHICLE
- KEEP ENGINE OFF UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
- UNPLUG ALL USB/CHARGER DEVICES WHEN NOT IN THE VEHICLE Can drain Car battery or start electrical fire.
- TAKE ALL CHARGES WITH YOU WHEN LEAVING VEHICLE
- KEEP A SUPPLY OF EXTRA FUSES in glovebox
- Using Bugout Vehicle - Limited Gas/Fuel Supply - Hybrid offers alternative power option.
- A/C & Heating Valuable
- Running AC/Heater - Need more fuel for Large Compartment
- Tints are key in keeping temperature down & for sun protection
- Small Vehicle- Offers an efficient way to save energy and stay mobile.
- Issue- Body Cramps from being in same position
- Supplement supply that has Arginine
- Winter to Sub-Zero - Key is to Stay DRY everywhere.
- Sub-Zero Bug Out Car Camping -
- 2" Thick Acrylic Faux Fur Blanket (Queen Sized) - top single layer
- Sub-Zero Freeze temperature can be deadly. Even with a specialized snowmobile, handwarmers, and layers of Extreme temperature gear, the ability to quickly make fires, and frequently is crucial when attempting to be on the move.
Thick Walled Plastic Containers for Storage
Metal Buckets can be set by a fireplace/ fire if the water freezes
Plastic Deteriorates Fast in 3-6Mos of Constant Heat (despite Shade)
Use Bottled H20 sources 1st if no cool storage
if storage temp < Outdoor temp
Water Evaporates in Heat & Is difficult to cool without refridgeration or electricity