1. They talk about where they went to High school rather than College. Even In Their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's etc
2. They seem to consider themselves cultured" if they have gone to Las Vegas and left the Island state.
3. They don't create their own state revenue and rely largely on money coming to the islands from foreign/outside HawAiian sources. Frequently they try to do business using extortion, threat of death, etc.
4. The Honolulu Police Department officers move large quantities of Cocaine and drugs in public site and then harass and kill witnesses. (Especially in Kalihi)
5. Many of the Hapa & Asians who reside in Hawaii as "their 1st culture", play into outdated Asian stereotypes from WW2. They are also 3rd,4th, and 5th generation Americans, mostly descended from Japanese or Chinese migrant farm workers. Laying claims to "discrimination" frequently;- They seem to live off of it as a "tourist attraction that permeates many facets of modern hospitality in the islands. It is such a pathetic show of the Island's history at this point. It completely disgusts me personally. I'm sure this sentiment is shared elsewhere since even modern Japanese nationals view as major world culture as current such as European cities, New York City, Tokyo, Hong Kong.
6. Many islanders don't like Sarcasm, yet they want to hear "no complaining" and positive words. after creating unconstitutional laws & courtsystem;- Then they insist on telling newcomers how to live on the island. This is quickly becoming my #1 reason not to spend time with people here.
To be continued...