A laundry list of How horrible it has been growing up in the USA, then add dating/marriage pressure and trying to maintain peaceful understanding.
1. White/Caucasian men still majority look down on asian & Japanese culture.
2. Most of the American men & women I have met in environmental circles have No remorse for Hiroshima and have no respect for Japanese, especially if they survive from US government funding ie., non-profit organizations, military contractors, military, etc. .
3. Many caucasian environmentalists have a strong anti-nuclear stance in some cases and support the United States having nuclear military power & nuclear reactors (though they will 100% claim it is not acceptable in other parts of the world).
4. Most of the low class try to bring me down to their level.
5. Some of the decent men know that they are admittedly not capable of taking care of me due to who my Japanese relatives are. They do not meet an acceptable social standard.
6. Alot of American men treat me badly (ie., abduction & assault- Eg. when Knight Engineering in Buckingham, PA abducted me to their home because of one of their staff, an empty apartment above a garage I found out and I was assaulted for over a week. No phone, no way to leave until I heard them talking about the neighbors growing suspicious because I wasn't seen leaving. I managed to get to my phone dial 9-11 before my phone battery died completely and call was traced. Police arrived to assist me;- however because of my ethnicity no court proceedings occured and they denied my rights as a human being, I only managed to leave) because they view Asian women (on a whole) as sex toys, not as human beings. This was perhaps the worst public instance of my assault by a prominent community member and his staff to my person. The bigger disadvantage to this is that the caucasian and other communities don't have any pressure from my/her family since they are few in number. Of course the men, not saying the low class, exploit her and disrespect her in the highest forms available and don't give her rights in court to the point of judge in normal case should be disbarred for racism/nationalism.
7. Other men & women of Hawaii, see me and other Asian women as people to exploit due to their use of violence to perpetrate their own ends. Finding that those men are more prone to instigating pimp-like behavior in my life because their own men & communities protect them from legal recourse.
8. My higher class relatives abroad are subject of jealousy for Americans and other Asian peoples in the USA. So, I have been attacked and had my life threatened and nearly killed multiple times because of my relation alone. I have found that most people in the USA have no remorse for Hiroshima. Except for a great-uncle of mine in USA who actually fought at Iwo Jima & cleaned up Pearl Harbor. Most USA patriots are poseurs in their military respect and awareness and choose to hurt me to try and play a role that isn't theirs.