Problems... can you say scumbag?
1. U.S. (typically white) Men don't respect minority women.
2. U.S. (white) men use minority women's identities/them to secure large amounts of money for business and then leave the women humiliated and broke.
3. Most U.S. men still believe that minority women/ Asian women are a tradeable commodities with their friends. Many Asian women go unheard because there is no help for them due to racial discrimination and intolerance in small, predominantly white communities.
4. Without some sort of death threat, U.S. men don't begin to consider treating a minority female well. In most areas of the USA outside Hawaii, CA there are fewer minority women in any area to help eachother. Most men know that a minority woman in a small community has little to no family or help from other people in the community. This makes the minority woman an easy target.
5. When trying to start a business U.S. men will volunteer to steal the minority female's money, and they volunteer blatantly. (this has happened to me several times... and, I'm not the only one)
6. Hawaiians like other U.S. citizens are pro-US military to the effect that they are no longer at all considerate of 1st generation US people ... (except when trying to get at any money available). They have little to no diplomacy and will do their best to force people into their militant way of life and thinking. This includes harassment in such a way that non-compliance results in grave financial and physical outcomes. The people act worse than bullies in a playground.
7. Oahu, HI is mostly military mindset people. They are vulgar, insulting, and violent. Many of the military men and women/spouses choose to act out abusively towards eachother. It is overall very unpleasant to be around. I have received many warnings from people about the military on the Island. The military men here on Oahu have a bad reputation for treating women horribly. The women/ spouses have a reputation of being at a bar picking up other men as soon as their husband(s) are away on deployment.
It's pretty obvious to me that democratic or republican; - most U.S. men think that any money someone from other national origins (like myself) should surrender any means (I have) to live to them. According to them, I'm not American enough... even with half of my family having fought in every major war the U.S.A. has engaged in on the planet. Rape is forceable by them and there is no retribution to the men. The U.S. clearly does not protect minorities and has systems set up to make it difficult if not impossible to use the system.
In my case, my Japanese family and I had the best of intention to try to understand the USA the generation after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. From my point of view alone;- the USA has no intention of allowing me certain unalienable rights due to my national origin of being born to a Japanese national parent. Not only was my life manipulated by the U.S. govt and local govt. school district as a child;- I was forceably physically beaten for my national origin from age 7 - 12 in the school district. I was subject to additional U.S. government intervention in my home as a child where I was subject to their programming, torture, and brainwashing which included severing my connection (ripping the phone out of my hands in simplist forms) to my Japanese family/relatives/grandparents/etc.). Because i was a child and could not fight the people hurting me at Church, in school, and at home I was told I was a Japanese piece of shit and was made an example to the American children so they would do better than me. This continued till I was graduated from the Government funded High School in Quakertown, PA. The community funded the government school to harm me and set the example for all the Children who were expressly White and Aryan.
In many years of travel in the U.S. I have sought better options and people. Unfortunately, this is very difficult since the American people will only support what they believe is the best. What they believe stands upon a shitload of misinformation and blatant discrimination and non-acceptance of people from other cultures. Basically, they know that other people will work hard to try and prove themselves. It's much easier for them to steal the work. It happens everywhere in the U.S.