ingredients list 1 (mix together until consistancy is smooth)
2 mashed ripe bananas
half cup crushed pineapple
2 cups flour
1tsp non-aluminum baking powder
1cup vanilla soymilk
1/8 cup cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves
- bake at 350 in a large glass dish until bottom is cooked...
- pull pan out of the oven
- take 2 scoops Ultimate meal & 4 oz. water mix & spread on top of the thin bread.
- roll the cake-like layer into a "log" (like a yule log)
- bake roll for another 25 min or until inserted chopstick pulls out clean.
- remove pan with Gooey loaf from oven.
- Let cool before cutting.
Correct result: 1/8inch of crispy crust and gooey on the inside when out of the oven...
very dense and moist, near gooey but not quite after cooled ...just satisfyingly moist & tastes great...breakfast snack.
Do not cut this loaf before it cools!!! It will seep out gooeyness!